Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Heavy Electrical Equipment Plant,Ranipur, Haridwar, Uttarakhand
Invites applications for the following posts-
Medical Officer : 04 posts
Orthopedic Surgeon : 01 post
Anesthetist : 02 posts
Radiologist : 01 post
Sr. Medical Officer (OHS) : 01 post
Anesthetist-ICU : 02 posts
Physician-ICU : 03 posts
(a) Commencement of online submission of application: 12.11.2011
(b) Closing of online submission of applications: 26.11.2011
(c) Last date of receipt of Acknowledgement slips : 03.12.2011
(d) Last date of receipt of Acknowledgement slips from far flung areas: 10.12.2011Application Fee : Rs.250/- (No fee from SC/ST/PH Candidates).
How to Apply: Apply Online at BHEL Haridwar Website only up tp 26/11/2011. Hard copy send with copies of documents and desired fee etc. to Sr. Manager (HR), Room No. 29, Recruitment Section, Main Admin Building, HEEP, BHEL, Ranipur, Haridwar - 249403, Uttarakhand on or before 03/12/2011.
1. Employees of Govt/Semi Govt/Public Sector Undertakings/Nationalized Banks/Autonomous Bodies shall be required to apply through Proper Channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
2. Though the post is initially at the location mentioned, the selected candidate can be transferred / posted at any of the Company's Offices / Divisions anywhere in India and abroad.
3. All Ex-Serviceman candidates who possess the minimum qualification required for the mentioned posts shall produce Certificates/Documents in proof of their qualification issued by the Armed forces.
4. The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria and /or does not comply with other
requirements and /or he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material
fact(s), his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even
after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
5. The SC, ST, OBC (Non Creamy Layer), Physically Challenged, J&K Domiciled candidates and Ex-servicemen should carefully fill up the respective columns, since these details will not be allowed to be changed later under normal circumstances.
For detail click here-http://careers.bhelhwr.co.in/recruitment/ENGLISH.pdf